- Bought a book of music for a band you loved but the music had been
'hacked' and the chords in the book didn't sound right?
- Searched for a book for your instrument to take you from beginner to
advanced chord playing and all it ended up being was memory work and not
- Needed to change the Key of a song to get the chords into your vocal
- Made up a chord for a song you're writing and then hopelessly
searched for the name of the chord in a chord diagram book over an inch
thick... and never did find it?
- Wondered what made a minor chord a minor chord, or a diminished a
diminished chord, or a major 7th chord a major 7th chord, a 13th chord a
- Wondered what all the chords were in a particular key to make your
song writing easier?
- Looked for a book on chord theory that actually applied to your
instrument and explained it in a way you could understand?
The Hands On Method used in my Chord Genius books
will teach you to easily design any chord
and will solve all the above problems forever.
||"After playing guitar for 15 years, I have recently become engaged in Bruce Dean's recent book, "You Can Be a Guitar Chord Genius". Not only am I learning new chords, but I am getting inspiration for new song and musical direction."
International Touring Musician Rachelle Van Zanten
Rachelle Van Zanten's Website Or
Rachelle on Myspace
Rachelle's Youtube clips
Isn't it Time to Take the Frustration Out of
Learning to Play Stringed Instruments?
half of the teachers out there will teach only at a beginner level.
The other half tend to teach you only what they are currently
interested in. I looked for years for a guitar teacher who could meet
me where I was and give me a structure I could live with. I tried
Classical Guitar Teachers who do teach in a structured way, but frankly,
classical didn't interest me and it would have meant giving up what I
wanted to do for what they wanted to teach me. I tried teachers of
'popular' music who seem to only teach in an informal 'memory only' style
and I tried rockers who were one trick ponies that couldn't evolve my
understanding with chords and harmony. I never found the right teacher. So
what was my solution? I bought book after book after book, trying
to find the solution to my dilemma and what I found was that few books
What I wanted was a book that could take me through the whole
process of chord building on my instrument while giving
me only the theory I absolutely needed. What I found was either so basic
it was useless or so technical that I'd learn a bit, lose interest, and
move on. I finally hacked my way through all the drivel and gained a
complete understanding of how to put together chords as they are played on
These are the books I was looking for. They're the
books you're looking for too!!!
||An old dog gets that way by learning a
few new tricks along the way. I've played guitar for 35 years now,
and your books were packed with nuggets of wisdom that corrected old
notions I had about chord structure and pointed me in many new and
exciting directions. Written clearly and concisely, your books are
the best musical investment I've made in a long time. Thanks so
Singer/Songwriter Keith Miles, Nashville, Tennessee
When I saw your explanation as to how to understand
chords it was like being hit with a bolt of lightning.....this should have
been done ages ago.
Ken O'Neill, North Carolina
"Super tutorial, beautifully packaged and received
quickly. Thanks Bruce."
Jack Maddox, New Zealand
What These Books Can Do For You!!!
- Take away the mystery of chords and show you the magic.
- Give you full mastery so you can play any chord you want.
- Allow you to move away from the bondage of packing around a 10 pound
chord book and make it so you will never crack a book on chords
- Show you how to determine the name of the chord that you make
up quickly and easily.
- Show you how to change the chords in a song from one key to another,
- Turn you into a Chord Genius.
- Figuring out how to play any chord will become a breeze.
These Books are not:
- Filled with a bunch of standard music notation.
- Filled with abstract words only a University Music Major could
- Song books.
"Takes you from beginners chords to advanced chords.
Easy to follow, progressive structure. When Bruce says you'll never need
another book on chord structure again he means it. Piles of Information. I
highly recommend it."
Steve Bernstein, Publisher - Relix
The Problem Recreational Players (and some Pro's)
have with Instruction!
Many players are never
presented with, or seek, a structured method to get from where they are
with their understanding of chords to where they want to be. Most books
teach in such a technical and theoretical manner (assuming a certain level
of understanding) that they don't provide the basic background knowledge
needed by most musicians to be understood. These books are just the
opposite and will give you all the information you need to be a
truly skilled musician with chords in the shortest time
"Genius it is!!! Thanks for the great information,
and quick shipping!!!"
Glenn Anderson, Washington.
What These Books are:
Did you Know?
- Concise - I'm not going to waste your time by being wordy.
- The phrase I keep hearing from people is "It can't be this easy",
but it is.
- Easy to understand using chord diagrams and simple scale
diagrams which will allow you to define your own chords or interpret
chords required by the songwriter.
- It is accessible to every player at every level of ability, from
beginners to advanced.
- It is a method for learning what you need to know in order to
play the songs YOU want to play.
- Written for each specific instrument tunings. It's not
theory out in the air somewhere, it applies immediately.
- Logical, building simply through easily understood instructions
removing the mystery of chords forever.
- Designed to take you from your present stage of musical development
and quickly move you on to more advanced material by teaching you what
you need to know.
- Bound with a quality double loop wire binding guaranteed to lie
- Over 70 pages crammed full of information.
- That once you know a few as 6 open chords you can easily start
writing your own music?
- There are only 8 commonly used moveable (barre) Chords that, once
you learn how to move them, will allow you to play chords and write
music in any key?
- That by learning just a little bit more about chords once you have
Barre Chords figured out, you will never again need to open a chord
diagram book and it won't matter to you how complicated the chord is.
Order and Information Page
30 day money back guarantee.
All books are also available on EBay
Click Here for My EBay Listings
|Chord Genius Books
||Volumes up... Prices Down!|
All Chord Genius Books
All fees in U.S. dollars (displays in your home currency).
||Standard or Left Handed|
|GDAE, GDAD, CGDA|
||CGDA, GDAE, GDAD, DGBE, DGBD,
||CGDA, GDAE, GDAD, DGBE, DGBD,
||CFAD, GDAE, GDAD, DGBE|
||GCEA, ADF#B, Baritone|
Order By Mail|